Are you struggling with loss or illness? Job insecurity? Maybe you're feeling overwhelmed with the pressures of everyday life? You'll find a peaceful, caring environment at the special Healing Service on Tuesday, April 8 at 7 PM at First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa. We're located at 1511 Church Street, on the corner of Church St. and the Menomonee River Pkwy.
The Deacons of First Church will be hosting the service and The Reverend Julie Sheridan-Smith of North Shore Congregational will officiate. This service will include the offering of special meditations and healing prayers to help individuals on their path to spiritual healing.
Take a break for an hour and focus on centering yourself in the presence of God. You'll be glad you did.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!