Collaborative Divorce Group to hold Second Saturday workshop April 12 10am-Noon at Oak Creek Community Center
2nd Saturday Wisconsin is a series of public education and information sessions about divorce and other family law issues. All the sessions are held on the "second Saturday" of each month and are free, open to everyone, and with no "registration" or tracking of attendance. The goal is to allow you to learn more about divorce options in Wisconsin.
The sessions are hosted by the Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin (CFLCW), a non-profit, tax exempt organization dedicated to alternative dispute resolution in issues of family law.
CFLCW is not pro-divorce or anti-divorce. We simply believe that when divorce happens, there is a better way, and that process is called collaborative divorce.
These informal educational sessions are designed to help you learn about divorce options. The professionals involved are all trained members of CFLCW.
The professionals participating in this program will NOT discuss your personal situation, answer specific legal questions about your marriage or provide legal advice. This is not a free legal service.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!