Robert J Feest & Associates, local insurance agency, selected to offer The Hartford's AARP auto insurance program
The Hartford has announced that it is making its award-winning AARP®-branded auto insurance program available through Robert J Feest & Associates in Elm Grove, Wis. The agency was chosen after satisfying a number of eligibility requirements, which include: demonstrating a commitment to community service; meeting a high-level of business and ethical standards; and completing a training program designed to address the needs of the 50+ population.
“For more than 25 years, the industry-leading AARP-branded auto insurance program from The Hartford has been extremely popular,” said Jim Flynn, vice president, The Hartford. “Much of the success of this program is due to innovative product features and a commitment to truly understand and support our customers. We are thrilled to now be able to offer these benefits through our independent agent partners.”
According to research from The Hartford, the majority of AARP members prefer the advice and counsel of a local agent when making decisions about their insurance. Based on this research and strong customer demand, The Hartford is offering the AARP-branded auto insurance program through select, authorized independent agents. These products were previously only available from The Hartford by phone, the Internet and by mail.
The AARP-branded auto insurance program is designed in consultation with The Hartford Advance 50 Team, which helps to tailor products and services specifically to the interests and needs of Boomers and older adults. Other unique hallmarks of the program include:
· Lifetime Continuation Agreement — assures that the customer’s insurance policy will not be dropped as long as a few simple requirements are met.
· RecoverCare — helps customers pay for assistance with daily errands and responsibilities, like cooking, cleaning, shopping, dog walking, transportation and yard work if they are injured in an auto accident.
· Standard 12-month rate protection versus the traditional six month policies offered by most companies.
About Robert J Feest & Associates
Located at 850 Elm Grove Road, Suite 18, in Elm Grove, Wis., and established in 1992 by Robert J. Feest, the company has grown to a full service, independent, multi-line insurance agency. We offer all lines of insurance at competitive prices, designed specifically for you, your family and your business. “We shop the companies so YOU don’t have to.” For more information, call 262-641-0644 or visit www.rfeest.com.
About The Hartford
The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. (NYSE: HIG) is a leading provider of insurance and wealth management services for millions of consumers and businesses worldwide. The Hartford is consistently recognized for its superior service and as one of the world’s most ethical companies. www.thehartford.com.
About AARP Services, Inc.
AARP Services, Inc., founded in 1999, is a wholly-owned taxable subsidiary of AARP. AARP Services manages the provider relationships for and performs quality control oversight of the wide range of products and services that carry the AARP name and are made available by independent providers as benefits to AARP’s millions of members.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!