The club plays at 6:30 p.m. every Wednesday at Rounding Third Sports Bar & Grill, 6317 W Bluemound Road — Tournaments the 1st, 3rd and 5th Wednesday; Open Play the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month.
TOURNAMENTS—August 3, 17 & 31: Our format includes a Main and a Consolation Flight (for Players who lose their first match), guaranteeing at least two 5-point matches for everyone who enters, plus an optional side pool. Entry fee is $6, with $5 returned to the top three finishers (Main Flight winner 50%, runner-up 25%, Consolation Flight winner 25%) and the remaining $1 reserved for club expenses.
OPEN PLAY—August 10 & 24: Whether you’re a casual or serious player, or just learning the game, we have something for you. Newcomers can learn from experienced players who will offer lessons or explain strategy during play. Advanced players can pair off for heads-up games or join a multiplayer chouette.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: email email@example.com, go to mkebackgammon.org or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!