Both the Junior and Senior Esprit Poms and Dance teams will conduct open tryouts for interested students who love to dance, compete, meet new friends, and have fun!
Esprit's Senior team is comprised of students entering 8th through 12th grades in the new school year.
Esprit's Junior team is comprised of students entering 5th through 8th grade in the new school year.
Both Esprit teams are competition poms & dance teams, and both compete in numerous exciting competitions throughout the season. Both teams also attend Badgerette Pompon camp during the summer!
An important informational meeting will be held on Saturday, March 27th at Longfellow Middle School, 7600 West North Avenue, Wauwatosa, WI, starting at 9:00 A.M. Tryout packets will be distributed, and an overview of the season will be discussed. Parents are encouraged to attend with students. Following the meeting, interested students will stay to learn basic pompon & dance team skills along with a portion of the tryout routine.
Senior team tryout practices will continue on Tuesday (3/30), and Wednesday (3/31) at Washington Elementary School, 2166 N. 68th St. Wauwatosa, WI 53213. Final evaluations and team selection will be conducted on Thursday (4/1), also at Washington.
Junior team practice (1 only), evaluations, and team selection will take place on Saturday, April 17th, at Longfellow Middle School, 7600 West North Avenue, Wauwatosa, WI, starting promptly at 9 A.M. until Noon.
Esprit was established in 1990 and is celebrating 20 years of excellence and good sportsmanship this year. Contact Esprit's Advisor email@example.com if you would like more details about the program or our upcoming auditions.
- Flowers bring Joy and Smiles to Patients at Froedtert Hospital
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Strong connection exists between substance abuse, mental health issues and tobacco use among youth
- Dr. Tom Aufderheide named Giant of Resuscitation Medicine
- Andy Craig announces campaign for 4th Dist. Congress
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission Seeking New Adult Members
- Wauwatosa Shock Tryouts Announced
- Students from Spain In Wisconsin this Summer!
- Local Student Named to UW-Green Bay Fall Academic Honors List